Monday, May 11, 2009

LEARN FROM THE PAST, OR REVISIT IT!

I need to start this entry with an apology to all of you for misinforming you about the swine flu scare in 1976. I compared Obama's Administration to the Carter Administration with regards to the way it has been sensationalized. The apology is for saying that Carter was the one who had the emergency legislation passed to appropriate money to fight the so called pandemic. In fact it was Gerald R. Ford who had that legislation passed, and endorsed it. He also recommended that all americans get vaccinated as soon as possible, to head off the deaths of millions of Americans. I do not apologize for saying that is exactly what Obama and his Administration is doing by forcing $1.6 billion in legislation to a program that will most likely be kept to under 1/2 million. But we will never get the rest of the money back...believe me. So I apologize to all of you for this talking point mistake, and I will research my information even more next time.



I would like to talk this morning about Wanda Sykes, and her weak attempt at a funny speech at the correspondents dinner over the weekend for the White house. First let me say that with an economy in such Dire straights (as Obama and his Administration has been crying for 6 months), how do we have money to spend over $300,000 to take pictures of Air Force One over New York City, and have all these governmental retreats and dinners like the one over the weekend for news correspondents. Now on with my comments on Wanda Sykes and her comments over the weekend. I am really getting tired of hearing people like Eric Holder and others from the Administration, the press and Hollywood saying that all us white Conservatives are racist. Especially when you have a Black, self proclaimed, comedian saying things like Rush Limbaugh was the 20Th terrorist but was too high on Oxycontin to catch his flight. Also that with regards to Obama's policies Rush had said 'I hope he fails" and she says she hopes his kidneys fail! The racism in this Country is against the average white person anymore, not the black, Hispanics, Asian or Indian, etc. You know this idea that we as Americans (black, white, green, blue, yellow, doesn't matter) have been selfish and spoiled and not willing to share our toys with those who would blow us up and steal from our own houses because they are too lazy to earn it themselves. I have just about had it with this line of attitude, and I do believe that it is going to swell up a deep resentment of people in this Country against the entitlement lower class that get theirs for free from those who work...via Government!

Now I have just watched a story about landowners in Pittsburgh I believe (not sure yet) but the Government is just using eminent domain and claiming that they are going to just take the land they want, regardless of the fact that there has been no negotiations with land owners. There is an easement that could be negotiated and as long as the land owners still had an easement to their land on the other side of the memorial, that's all they are asking. Once again the Government uses it powers and oversteps it's bounds. If this continues, the good people of this Country will rise up and take it back by force, because the government is just stepping out of line and doing what the Constitution was designed to not allow Government to do. The news is in now from the IRS that the revenue received to taxes paid is down some $140 billion dollars this year. Now one would think that if Government had $140 billion less in the bank account, that they would re-evaluate their spending habits and cut back a bit on spending...right? Well guess what?, they are actually going to increase taxes on all Americans across the board, because as we all know...Government is a junkie with money and when they don't have what they think they need...they will just steal it to supply their fix! I happen to feel that a large number of people this year did what I did and just sent in form 4868 and extended the deadline to file taxes. They claim on the form that you must send in your estimated taxes with the form, but alas the easy way around that is of course that I haven't figured my taxes yet, so I have no clue if I am going to have to pay, or if I am going to get a refund. So of course i sent nothing but the extension in, and to be honest it's a way to rebel and delay against the massive overspending by this out of control Administration, and Congress!

I have some good news and bad news about the held journalist Roxanne Saberi in Iranian prison. The good news is that they have stayed her sentence and she is now eligible to leave the Country. So it appears that this lovely young woman will be able to come back from Iran to this Country. The bad news is that she will be coming home to a Country that is fast moving the direction of Iran's Dictatorship Government, and soon people will be jailed here because they have a certain bumper sticker on their vehicle, or because they speak out against the Messiah on public and foreign policies, etc. Plus, you know that Obama will take credit for Saberi coming home, even though he and his idiotic Sec. of Defense (Clinton) had absolutely nothing to do with it. But you watch now, as the main stream press gives accolades to Obama because of his awesome diplomatic skills and how behind closed doors he orchestrated her release in these ways. I can't wait to start hearing this, because the press and Hollywood are just way too easy to anticipate.
I have to apologize for the short length of this entry, as I have been busy with other things that take priority in my life. I will work to try and keep up with current events for you all, but unlike the left wingers...I have priorities and I stick to them!
God Bless those who would save this Country!!

No comments: